Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello everyone and I hope you have as much fun playing WBC as i do.
For some reasons I like WBCII a lot more then WBCIII so I went back to it and stayed with it.

Any fellow that want to play with me over GameRanger is free to do so.
However take note that sometimes it can be hard to get the game working correctly to run so be patient.

As a side note, this goes to the administrators, not being allowed to post links the first 7 days is a poor spam bot measure but a big way to kill motivation of new members to share information and hard to find links related to WBC.
Also, that GAPTCHA won't hold out long before spam bots come in.
Best is to ask a simple question that spam bots can't find logic in or get the solution on a search engine.
Exemple: I have 20 rotten apples, 6 poor apples, 10 good apples and 9 excellent apples, when I throw the rotten apples away and give half of the good apples away, how many apples did I loose?
Answer:
Another exemple that has no logic for a spam bot and a search engine can't find:
How many colors can you find in a green, red, black colored flag?
Answer:
If you want to do something else then mathematics:
What's the name of the energy coming from the center of the Earth that pulls everything down?
Answer:
Trust me it works like a miracle agains't spam bots, I know from experience.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello. Thank you for informing me about the bugs in this section.

As for the Spam Bot security, I doubt we will have spam bots, but I will try do something about it.
Back to top Go down
https://wbc3.forumotion.com
Sl1kK
Squire

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey all! wow is this sight real? i haven't played wbc in years since all the lobbies took a shit. Does anyone wanna play a game i have all of them. from battlecry 1-3 to warlords 1-4 send me a message im up for a game anytime! what lvl hero's do u guys usually play?

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 am

Hah, wel I am up for a game any time.
I know however it can be hard to get a stable game running.

For me it works best with Gameranger but if you know any other client that supports WBC2 I am always willing to try.
I heard Hamachi could also work but you need someone to host a server or something.

As for the heroes I usually play one of the heroes I am making, level varies.
Back to top Go down
Sl1kK
Squire

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

RyujinRyuuzaki wrote:
Hah, wel I am up for a game any time.
I know however it can be hard to get a stable game running.

For me it works best with Gameranger but if you know any other client that supports WBC2 I am always willing to try.
I heard Hamachi could also work but you need someone to host a server or something.

As for the heroes I usually play one of the heroes I am making, level varies.
cool im on game ranger too send me a message when ur up for a game
Back to top Go down
rarias0890
Squire

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: WBC 2!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm Robert, a loyal WBC 2 fan. I've played all 3 of the games, but I always thought 2 was the best (maybe because it was my childhood game). I currently have a mac (which gameranger doesn't support WBC for) but I will be getting a pc in about a month or so. Please send me your nicknames for gameranger so we can play this great game!

Rob
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:05 am

rarias0890 wrote:
Hey everybody, Hello Rbe

I'm Robert, a loyal WBC 2 fan. I've played all 3 of the games, but I always thought 2 was the best (maybe because it was my childhood game). I currently have a mac (which gameranger doesn't support WBC for) but I will be getting a pc in about a month or so. Please send me your nicknames for gameranger so we can play this great game!

Rob
Hello Robert!

Welcome to our forums!
Back to top Go down
https://wbc3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum