Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't run the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maloy
Squire

Can't run the game Empty
PostSubject: Can't run the game   Can't run the game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been looking forward to play The Fifth Horseman Mod since two days from now, and I just can't get any version work.
For the last version (https://wbc3.forumotion.com/t66-the-new-version-is-here) my problem is that the program always crash at the exact moment when the game is supposed to start. I can create my hero, change options and everything, but when i go for a battle, instead of having the two red swords, it just crash.
Did it happened to somebody? Do you have any suggestion on what I should try to correct this?
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

Can't run the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run the game   Can't run the game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 am

Hi. I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

I assume the crash is caused by the Terrain Files. In Assets/Terrain, you might have to delete some of the Kharn Pack files. Try deleting Kharn Snow and Dirt. That should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
https://wbc3.forumotion.com
Alexhandr
Swordsman
Alexhandr

Can't run the game Empty
PostSubject: Same issue   Can't run the game I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:39 am

Hey, it's me, Alexhandr again!

As you know, on the last version you had me delete some Kharn files and it worked perfectly.
However, this time, it is not working. I have tried deleting Snow and Dirt and several other combinations. I even tried deleting all the Kharn terrain files, but to no avail. Do you have any idea what can cause this?

Note that for some peculiar reason, I am able to play the skirmish maps, but I cannot play the campaign.

Edit: I looked in the thread below this one and found the fix. Nevermind. ^.^
Back to top Go down
wasp3
Squire

Can't run the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run the game   Can't run the game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:07 am

WBC3 FH last version crash often on vista 32, at this moment game is unplayable for me, WBC3 is my favorite one from old times but seems nobody can revive it with full power, like bug fixes, crash fixes, compatibility issues fixes, The Fifth Horseman Mod and Protectors mod is good try , but with that many years work we dont see any big progress and i dont belive one day we have WBC3 back, then only hope is waiting for WBC4 but how they ever do that will be something horribly different with nice graphics maybe Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't run the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run the game   Can't run the game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't run the game
Page 1 of 1