Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little hello from the night path...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla Ice Cream
Swordsman
Vanilla Ice Cream

A little hello from the night path... Empty
PostSubject: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 am

Hello !

I'm new on this forum (Huh, you don't say ?) Cool

I play WBC since the first game, as Dark elves, and sometimes as the Undeads or the Orcs.

I'm an old-school battlecryer (a battlecry fan who cry because the boats never came back, he he !)

In the life I'm a developper and have a secret wish : To add some features from Battlecry 1 in WBC 3...

And people here, what are their preferred races ? Version of WBC ?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:59 am

Empire & Dark Dwarves. 1.03.23.
Been a while since I actually played a game. Mostly stuck with TPC multiplaying tests and real life.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Vanilla Ice Cream
Swordsman
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 am

Yeah !

Huh, what is TPC ?

In which town of romania do you leave ? I already gone to Buccaresti an Iasi, I have friends that live in Iasi. ^^
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 am

TPC = The Protectors, a mod project of wbc3 in which I participate.
I'm from Cluj-Napoca.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Ice Cream
Swordsman
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:13 am

Woops sorry, of course TPC is The Protectors. I didn't recognize because of the "C" letter.

You're saying it's a mod in which you participate, but in fact you seems to be the main manager of this project, this is more than a little participation.
Don't be so shy Patrick ! Razz

(Arh, Cluj-Napoca is far from the towns I'm going in Romania...)
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 am

Modesty was my main virtue
Back to top Go down
Celtic Beast
Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Hullo, you can call me Steve. Just discovered and joined these forums today. It's nice to see that there are some people left on the planet who like this game and are actively doing stuff with it.

I found this series because my dad played some WBC1 (I was just 4 when it was released) and I played some of it too, and I bought myself no. 2 and 3 and these games have always had a little place in my gamer spirit. It's a real pity that the game seems to be abandoned by Enlight (I believe it's them who have ownership of the latest game.) Still hopefully something will happen to this game through the work of some very capable modders such as you Protector-folk.

And uh yeah that's it really.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:20 am

Actually, Infinite Interactive, the producers of the game, were disabled when EA bought them over (Curse you, EA!)

They were bought first by some mobile game company which was later bought by EA (Curse you, EA!). At that point, the servers fell and I2 was never to be heard of again.

Again, curse EA.
Back to top Go down
https://wbc3.forumotion.com
Celtic Beast
Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 am

That is rather unfortunate (May the heaven fall upon your heads, EA!)

It reminds me of the Meet the Medic video, if you've ever seen it.
"So zen vhen ze community voke up, ze servers ver missing, und I2 was never heard from again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little hello from the night path...   A little hello from the night path... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little hello from the night path...
Page 1 of 1