Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The night wisp looks AWESOME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Waterd103
Squire

The night wisp looks AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

I want that unit, I played dark elves in your mod and i was dazzled by how awesome the night wisp looks! However, as awesome as his own explosion it, zombies don't agree with me and just say under earth.

I liked what you did with barbarians, I think one of the problems of WBC3 is that it has too many sides with not much to gain since too many sides play the same, I liked how barbarians now feel a lot different. I felt the horde upgrades take too much time, but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Waterd103 wrote:
I want that unit, I played dark elves in your mod and i was dazzled by how awesome the night wisp looks! However, as awesome as his own explosion it, zombies don't agree with me and just say under earth.

I liked what you did with barbarians, I think one of the problems of WBC3 is that it has too many sides with not much to gain since too many sides play the same, I liked how barbarians now feel a lot different. I felt the horde upgrades take too much time, but not sure.

Thank you! Your feedback is appreciated.

As for barbarians, I will consider shortening the Horde timer.

As for the night wisp, it's detonate only affects bones for now. I'll start working on a spell that affects bodies too. Maybe turn bodies into zombies and bones into skeletons. Also it does not work if your army limit is reached.

Back to top Go down
https://wbc3.forumotion.com
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 am

Not only do they look awesome, but their usefulness is also awesome. That makes a single unit double awesome! Might I use some of your awesome work in The Protectors so that it can be close as awesome as TFH?
And with this one, there are six awesomes in this post. There
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:13 am

Well... Okay.

But you might to take the targeting from the Sword of Sirian spell if you want it to corpses too.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks!
I really like the idea. It's a real struggle to give each and every race a new method of playing, considering that in the original game only one race (undead) had a different style and all the rest where the same more or less.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Vanilla Ice Cream
Swordsman
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:27 am

I played TFH sometimes, I saw this Dark wisp and I loved it : It looks cool, sounds cool, is usefull because it avoid the use of lich, and moreover Faestus had the good idea to give it the ability to produce cristal in order to fix the disabling of ancient wisp. (However the ability seems not work yet.)

Now, I can say there is 13 "awesome" in this topic !

TFH mod presents an interesting review of races and spells, not only dark elves.
I encontered some redundant bugs, but I don't list them because I think Faestus is already working about it...
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Admin
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 am

Vanilla Ice Cream wrote:
I played TFH sometimes, I saw this Dark wisp and I loved it : It looks cool, sounds cool, is usefull because it avoid the use of lich, and moreover Faestus had the good idea to give it the ability to produce cristal in order to fix the disabling of ancient wisp. (However the ability seems not work yet.)

Now, I can say there is 13 "awesome" in this topic !

TFH mod presents an interesting review of races and spells, not only dark elves.
I encontered some redundant bugs, but I don't list them because I think Faestus is already working about it...
Thank you for the feedback.

Not to worry, I encountered numerous bugs myself and have fixed most of them, but it would be helpful to me if you enlisted them.

I am willing to fix them in the next version that is in the final stages, it won't take long till it's here, and will bring unique features to many races, certain new spells and two new attitudes many desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night wisp looks AWESOME   The night wisp looks AWESOME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night wisp looks AWESOME
Page 1 of 1