Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding Portraits?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andminus
Squire
andminus

Adding Portraits? Empty
PostSubject: Adding Portraits?   Adding Portraits? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 am

So I've been scouting the internet, with no luck on the subject. I've attempted to add portraits using the Xcr Editor on the forum here, but while I can export individual portraits one at a time(there are hundreds in the Portraits.xcr) if I attempt to add one set to the exact format I've been told 98x98 8bit .bmp... it simply adds the portrait all the way at the bottom of the list and when I attempt to see if I can create a character with the portrait the game simply crashes, perhaps I'm missing something...

on the Wikia here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it says that this patch (Patch/mod 1.03.5) comes with extra portrait slots which I have seen in my create a hero listing. How do I go about modifying those files in perticular and not just adding and crashing my game?

I got the GoG version if it's any consolation.

~Andminus
Back to top Go down

Adding Portraits?
Page 1 of 1