Warlords Battlecry Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero skills modding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiterider
Squire

Hero skills modding Empty
PostSubject: Hero skills modding   Hero skills modding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

I would like to know how to mod the hero skills. I have basic to medium understanding of HEX editting and I was able to mod some unit special abilities but I cann't find where the hero skills are.

Could you please tell me in which file they are? battlecry.exe or somewhere else and if it is possible for you in which part of the file (HEX offset or at least some clue how they are implemented).

thanks
(and great mod, I am playing it at the moment) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Hero skills modding   Hero skills modding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 am

Hero skills are in the source code (or hexed in battlecry.exe). Good luck in finding the right set of characters, you'll need it!
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
whiterider
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Hero skills modding   Hero skills modding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 am

How could I get the source code? I have tried three times to register in the official modding forum but I don't get the confirmation email from there to activate my account. I will sign the NDA but I don't know who I have to contact with it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary
Patrick_the_winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Hero skills modding   Hero skills modding I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

You are speaking with him. Send me an email with the signed NDA. Pay_trick_7atyahoodotcom
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero skills modding   Hero skills modding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero skills modding
Page 1 of 1